Schedule Specialty Care
There are three easy ways to schedule a specialty care appointment. Note that a referral may be required, depending on the specialty area.
For your convenience, we offer virtual visits as a way to complement the care you receive. When you book an appointment, ask if a virtual visit is an option.
Schedule by phone
To schedule an appointment for an adult specialty service*, call 216-778-5500.
*The following departments schedule appointments directly.
- Cardiology – 216-778-BEAT(2328)
- Dermatology – 216-778-3376
- Endocrinology – 216-778-2323
- Endoscopy – 216-778-5381
- Gastroenterology / Liver – 216-778-5736
- Infectious Disease/TB – 216-778-8305
- Nephrology – 216-778-2323
- Palliative Care – 216-778-2348
- Pulmonary / Sleep – 216-778-LUNG(5864)
- Rheumatology – 216-778-2323
- Vascular Surgery – 216-778-4811
To schedule an appointment for a pediatric specialty service, call 216-778-2222.
Schedule with MyChart (existing patients)
Patients who have already seen a MetroHealth specialist may be able to use MyChart to schedule most return appointments.
Request an appointment online
Our online request form is monitored on weekdays during business hours.
There is no rating available for this provider for one of two reasons: he or she does not see patients, or has not received the minimum number of patient survey responses.