For general information such as directions, addresses, or visiting hours and visiting restrictions, please call 216-778-7800.
Visitors are important to the well-being of patients. The love and support of friends and family at your bedside can provide much-needed comfort and can help with healing.
At MetroHealth, we partner with our patients and their visitors to create a welcoming experience. We offer designated visitation hours that best support our patients and our care teams’ ability to provide care.
Designated visitation times and number of visitors are specific to the area of the hospital you are located.
View all Main Campus parking options
New Masking Policy
Effective May 11, 2023, masking will be optional for patients, visitors and MetroHealth employees.
Due to the vulnerability of patients in the Blood and Marrow Transplant Unit, universal masking remains required upon entry, and masking will remain in effect for any acutely affected COVID patients.
Masks are also highly recommended for those who have respiratory symptoms or have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19.
The center of MetroHealth's campus transformation is The Glick Center.
MetroHealth Towers Entrance Closed
Any visitors to the following areas will be required to enter via the Emergency Room main entrance on Scranton Road:
- Labor & Deliver
- Mother/Baby Unit
Inpatient Visitor Registration Required
- All visitors are required to register when visiting hospitalized patients at MetroHealth.
- Required documentation: Photo ID
- Registration locations: Information/Welcome Desks at Main Campus Towers, Critical Care Pavilion and Emergency Department
- Visitors will receive a temporary badge containing name, photo, unit number, barcode and date.
- Barcode access will be needed for every location in The Glick Center not considered a public area.
We appreciate your support in ensuring the safety of everyone at MetroHealth.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Statement
We promote equal opportunity and full accessibility and participation for all patients and visitors, in our health care services, programs, activities and facilities.