- Now Open
- Construction: April 2019 to October 2022
- New state-of-the-art Main Campus hospital
- 11 floors and 316 patient rooms
- Situated in the first EcoDistrict anchored by a healthcare system in the nation
- Project involves 26 local firms, with 10 being minority- or women-owned businesses
- Nationally awarded for environmental sustainability (Practice Greenhealth)
- Named in honor of JoAnn and Bob Glick
- Private rooms, bathrooms with showers
- Sleeper for visitors
- Digital whiteboards with your updated care plan for the day
- The Family Resource Center
- Nurture Gift Shop
- MetroEats and Park Side Café (onsite dining)
- Nemat K. Boutros Meditation Room
Monday – Friday
9:00 a.m. - 7:45 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays
9:00 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
Dedicated to transforming our home into a more welcoming neighborhood dedicated to Hope, Health, and Humanity.
- 12-acre public park
- New Outpatient Care facility (including a Cancer Center)
- Rammelkamp Center renovation
- New 700-car visitor parking garage