To continue protecting us all, everyone entering any MetroHealth location will be required to wear a mask that covers their mouth and nose. If you do not have one, one will be provided to you at our entrances.
Haga un clic aquí para la versión en español (In Spanish)More Announcements
Roadwork begins April 22 on MetroHealth Drive
Between W. 25th Street and Scranton, work crews will be working on MetroHealth Drive during the hours of 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. Use alternate roadways during this time if possible to avoid congestion.
Clark Ave. between Quigley Rd. and W. 25th St. is closed to westbound traffic for roadway work through September 2020. Westbound motorists will be detoured via W. 25th St. to I-71 southbound to Fulton Rd. northbound to W. 41st St. northbound. Eastbound traffic will be maintained. This entire project resurfaces Clark Ave. between W. 41st St. and Quigley Rd. Work also includes drainage and waterline maintenance, traffic signal work, pavement repairs and streetscape improvements. On-street parking will not be permitted. Tentative completion date: October 2020.
Hours of Operation
24 hours a day, 7 days a weekLevel I Trauma Center and Comprehensive Stroke Center
Monday: 7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Thursday: 7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
*Subject to change due to COVID-19
Walk-In Pediatric Care: Outpatient Pavilion Area 3
Monday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Services at this Location (98)
- Allergy and Immunology Clinic
- Allergy Shots
- Anticoagulation and Medication Management Clinic
- Arryhthmias and Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Bariatric Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- Behavioral Health Services
- Brain Center
- Burn Care Center
- Cancer Surgery
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Chemotherapy and Radiation
- Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health
- Colon Cancer Screenings
- Colorectal Surgery
- Concussion Clinic
- Ear, Nose and Throat (Otolaryngology)
- Emergency Room
- Eye Care (Ophthalmology and Optometry)
- Eye Surgery
- Fertility Services
- Financial Services
- Gynecological Cancer
- Hand and Upper Extremity Center
- Heart Failure Care Center
- HIV AIDS Services
- Infectious Disease
- Joint Replacement
- Laboratory Services
- Life Flight
- Lung Cancer
- Mammograms and Screening Recommendations
- Mammography Services
- Medical Records
- Melanoma and Other Skin Cancers
- Muscular Dystrophy Association Clinic
- Neurological Surgery
- Nutrition Services
- Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB-GYN)
- Office of Patient Experience
- Opioid Safety and Education
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteopathic Medicine
- Pain and Healing Center
- Palliative Care
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Pediatric Walk-In Clinics
- Pediatric Wellness Center
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation/All Therapy Services
- Physical Therapy and Other Rehabilitation Services
- Plastic Surgery
- Preemie Clinic
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary and Critical Care
- Sleep Medicine
- Sleep Surgery
- Smoking Cessation
- Snapshot Skin Cancer Screening
- Social Work
- Spine Center
- Spiritual Care
- Sports Medicine
- Stroke and Cerebrovascular Center
- Tuberculosis Clinic
- Vascular Surgery
- Vocational Therapy and Driver Occupational Therapy
- Voice & Swallowing Disorders
- Volunteer Services
- Walk-In Primary Care
- Watchman Device for Atrial Fibrillation
- Weight Loss Surgery and Weight Management Center
- Wheelchair and Seating Clinic
Providers at this Location (465)View All
Department Chair of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Division Director of Gastroenterology & Hepatology; Medical Director of Digestive Health Center
The MetroHealth System has been recognized on Newsweek’s inaugural list of Best Physical Rehabilitation Centers.
“The care team at MetroHealth’s Rehabilitation Institute are miracle workers who help injured people reclaim their lives,” said MetroHealth President and CEO Akram Boutros, MD, FACHE. “We are honored Newsweek has recognized, on a national level, our efforts and commitment to our patients.”Read More