To continue protecting us all, everyone entering any MetroHealth location will be required to wear a mask that covers their mouth and nose. If you do not have one, one will be provided to you at our entrances.
Haga un clic aquí para la versión en español (In Spanish)More Announcements
Roadwork begins April 22 on MetroHealth Drive
Between W. 25th Street and Scranton, work crews will be working on MetroHealth Drive during the hours of 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. Use alternate roadways during this time if possible to avoid congestion.
Clark Ave. between Quigley Rd. and W. 25th St. is closed to westbound traffic for roadway work through September 2020. Westbound motorists will be detoured via W. 25th St. to I-71 southbound to Fulton Rd. northbound to W. 41st St. northbound. Eastbound traffic will be maintained. This entire project resurfaces Clark Ave. between W. 41st St. and Quigley Rd. Work also includes drainage and waterline maintenance, traffic signal work, pavement repairs and streetscape improvements. On-street parking will not be permitted. Tentative completion date: October 2020.
Hours of Operation
24 hours a day, 7 days a weekLevel I Trauma Center and Comprehensive Stroke Center
*Subject to change due to COVID-19
Monday: 7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Thursday: 7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Walk-In Pediatric Care: Outpatient Pavilion Area 3
Monday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Services at this Location (81)
- Allergy and Immunology Clinic
- Allergy Shots
- Anticoagulation and Medication Management Clinic
- Behavioral Health Services
- Brain Center
- Burn Care Center
- Cancer Surgery
- Chemotherapy and Radiation
- Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health
- Colon Cancer Screenings
- Colorectal Surgery
- Concussion Clinic
- Ear, Nose and Throat (Otolaryngology)
- Emergency Room
- Fertility Services
- Gynecological Cancer
- Joint Replacement
- Laboratory Services
- Life Flight
- Lung Cancer
- Mammograms and Screening Recommendations
- Mammography Services
- Melanoma and Other Skin Cancers
- Muscular Dystrophy Association Clinic
- Neurological Surgery
- Nutrition Services
- Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB-GYN)
- Opioid Safety and Education
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteopathic Medicine
- Pain and Healing Center
- Palliative Care
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Pediatric Walk-In Clinics
- Pediatric Wellness Center
- Physical Therapy and Other Rehabilitation Services
- Plastic Surgery
- Preemie Clinic
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary and Critical Care
- Rehabilitation - Physical Medicine, Physical Therapy and Other Services
- Sleep Medicine
- Sleep Surgery
- Smoking Cessation
- Snapshot Skin Cancer Screening
- Social Work
- Spine Center
- Sports Medicine
- Stroke and Cerebrovascular Center
- Vascular Surgery
- Vocational Therapy and Driver Occupational Therapy
- Voice & Swallowing Disorders
- Volunteer Services
- Walk-In Primary Care
- Weight Loss Surgery and Weight Management Center
- Wheelchair and Seating Clinic
Providers at this Location (468)View All
Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Rehabilitation – Physical/Occupational Therapy
Division Director of Gastroenterology & Hepatology; Medical Director of Digestive Health Center