Main Campus Medical Center
Hospital and Medical Offices
Located on the near west side of Cleveland, MetroHealth Medical Center is an industry leader in numerous areas, including trauma, emergency and critical care, women's and children's services — including high-risk obstetrical care and neonatal intensive care — comprehensive medical and surgical subspecialties, heart and vascular care, cancer care, senior health, stroke and rehabilitative health care services.
MetroHealth is an integrated health system with an acute care hospital housing a Level I Adult Trauma and Burn Center, a skilled nursing facility and more than 25 locations throughout Cuyahoga County with more on the way. Annually, we handle more than one million patient visits including more than 100,000 in the Emergency Department, one of the busiest in the country. As a Level I Adult Trauma and Burn Center, we have full trauma surgical teams ready around the clock, here whenever you need us.
Convenient parking is available on the upper level of the Hospital Parking Garage located by the inpatient towers entrance on MetroHealth Drive.
Visitors are welcome from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Weekly rate visitor passes can be purchased by calling the Parking Facilities Office at 216-778-4612.
The Outpatient Plaza, located across the street from the main hospital, consists of four pavilions, each dedicated to a specialty area
- Rehabilitation Pavilion - Offers a range of rehabilitative programs, including physical therapy, occupational therapy, industrial medicine and speech and hearing services.
- Women & Children's Pavilion - Encompasses all outpatient services for women and children, including pediatrics, obstetrics (normal and high-risk), gynecology, child care services and a fetal diagnostic center.
- Specialty Services Pavilion - Provides a variety of medical and surgical specialties, including orthopedics, rheumatology, geriatrics, gastroenterology, neurology, ophthalmology, dermatology and otolaryngology.
- Cancer Care Pavilion - Outpatient cancer care and services, including chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
- Critical Care Pavilion - The Critical Care Pavilion is one of the nation's most technologically-advanced centers for emergency medicine, trauma and surgical care, and reflects MetroHealth's standing as Cleveland's highest-accredited trauma center.
- Enter through the Emergency Department on Scranton Road.
- Valet parking service is available.