All your health information in one place.
Manage your medications and view test results, upcoming appointments, medical bills and more.
As of July 1, MyChart will no longer be available through Internet Explorer.
MyChart Gets You Connected to Your Health
MyChart gives you online access to your medical record. Whether you’re at work, on the road, or at home, you can view test results, messages from your doctor, and your key medical information.
You can even access your family’s records and schedule your next appointment online.
Interested in a Phone or Video Visit?
MetroHealth offers telehealth services for you to conveniently meet with your MetroHealth provider by telephone or video. And with a MyChart account and MyChart app, your experience will be even better!
Telehealth appointments provide easy access to get you the care you need, when you need it, without leaving your home.
- Check-in before you arrive.
- Verify demographics, insurance information, pre-pay, keep your medication list up-to-date, as well as update your allergies – all before you arrive.
- Access your test results.
- No more waiting for a phone call or letter. View your results and your doctor’s comments within days.
- Communicate with your doctor.
- Get answers to medical questions without phone tag or unnecessary appointments.
- Manage your appointments.
- Schedule your next appointment or view details of your past and upcoming appointments.
- Pay bills online.
- Access and pay your copays and bills from home.
- Request prescription renewal.
- If your prescription has expired or you do not have any refills left, request a renewal from your provider.
- Download, Send, or Receive Medical Records.
- Download and/or send visit summaries to another provider. You can also download records you requested from Medical Records.
Download the MyChart App
MyChart is available for iOS and Android.
How to Download MyChart for MetroHealth
- Go to the App Store or Google Play on your mobile device
- Search for "MyChart"
- Download the app
- Open the app on your mobile device and choose MetroHealth as your provider
- Log in with your MyChart username and password
Did you know you can see your provider safely through the video camera on your cell phone or computer?
Our MyChart online service allows you to safely see your provider from the convenience and comfort of your home.Preparing for Your Video Visit
If you’re a MyChart app user, a new feature -- called Hello Patient -- makes it easy for you to manage your appointment from your mobile device.Learn more