Vaccinations and boosters are our best defense
CDC recommends COVID-19 primary series vaccines for everyone ages 6 months and older, if eligible.
Fully vaccinated individuals 5+ are eligible to receive a COVID-19 booster, if eligible.
We’re available 24/7.
We know you have questions and we are here for you.
- If you’re experiencing COVID-19 symptoms and unsure where to turn, please call us at 440-592-6843 (440-59-COVID).
- If you suspect you have COVID and are experiencing mild COVID symptoms or need a COVID test, please do not go to our emergency department or our ExpressCare locations for testing.
If you are experiencing serious COVID symptoms, including:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Pale, gray, or blue-colored skin, lips, or nail beds, depending on skin tone
Please seek immediate medical attention by contacting your doctor or visiting the nearest emergency department.
If you are experiencing an emergency, call 911 or call your nearest emergency facility. Tell the operator that you are seeking care for someone who has or may have COVID-19 and is experiencing severe symptoms.
If you tested positive for COVID and continue to have symptoms disrupting daily life activities weeks and months after your diagnosis, please call us at 216-957-3959 to schedule an appointment at our Post-COVID Clinic. Our specialists are here to help.
Mask Wearing at MetroHealth
Please remember to wear a mask in public and socially distance. We all have to work together to get through this very challenging time; we can do this by taking care of each other.