For Patients & Visitors
Welcome to MetroHealth Medical Center, and thank you for choosing us as your health care provider. We work hard to make your hospital stay as comfortable and beneficial as possible. Our nationally recognized multi-specialty medical center is the heart of The MetroHealth System, one of the largest, most comprehensive health care providers in Northeast Ohio. The 731-bed medical center is a leader in emergency and trauma care, medical and surgical specialties, family health, internal medicine, cancer care, dentistry, women’s and children’s services, heart and vascular care, mental health, rehabilitation, long-term care, and community health.
Providing you with the best possible care that meets your individual needs is our goal. As members of your health care team, we believe it is important for you to understand all aspects of your care, that’s why we encourage you and your family to ask questions. If you have special needs or concerns, please do not hesitate to tell your nurse or any other member of the health care team.
Many of your questions can be answered by referring to this section. Of course, if you need further explanation, just ask any member of our staff. You, and your well-being, are important to us.
Patient and Visitor Information
- A-Z Departments and Services List
- Enrollment Outreach Mobile Unit
- Gift Shop - The gift shop is located on the first floor, south of the main lobby. Hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Call 216-778-5676 for more information.
- Language Access Services
- Library - Cuyahoga County Public Library (1st Floor)
- Locations and Directions
- Medical Records - Find out how to obtain medical records, including birth certificates.
- MetroHealth Care Partners ACO
- Notice of Privacy Practices - This notice describes how MetroHealth may use and disclose your protected health information to carry out treatment, payment or health care operations and for other purposes permitted or required by law.
- Office of Patient Experience
- Pastoral Care
- Parking at Main Campus - Convenient parking is available on the upper level of the Hospital Parking Garage located by the inpatient towers entrance on MetroHealth Drive. Weekly rate visitor passes can be purchased by calling the Parking Facilities Office at 216-778-4612.
- Patient Bill of Rights and Responsibilities
- Pharmacy Services
- Phone Numbers
- Public Health Programs
Billing and Insurance
- Accepted Insurance
- Financial Services - Pay your bill online, contact customer service, and learn about billing, payment plans, and financial assistance programs.
- Hospital Charges [PDF] - To better inform our patients, The MetroHealth System provides a price list containing our charges for room and board, emergency department, operating room, delivery room, physical therapy, and other procedures. The hospital's charges are the same for all patients, but a patient's responsibility may vary, depending on payment plans negotiated with individual health insurers. Uninsured or underinsured patients should consult with our admitting and billing staff to determine whether they qualify for rel="noopener noreferrer" discounts.
- Online Bill Pay - Links to MyChart portal. Sign in to make a payment or choose Pay as Guest.
MetroHealth es uno de los hospitales públicos más grandes y exitosos del país, que provee gran variedad de servicios de alta calidad para todas las personas en todas las etapas de la vida.