The MetroHealth System in Cleveland, OH | The MetroHealth System
The Pfizer vaccine is approved for anyone 16 years or older. Minors who are 16 or 17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. It requires two doses. You will be scheduled for your second dose when you receive your first.
Getting the COVID-19 vaccine is safe, effective and our best chance to get back to normal this summer.
WHEN: Friday, April 23 from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
WHERE: 5398 Northfield Road, Maple Heights, 44137. Free parking. Bus lines: 40, 41 and 90F.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
Additional vaccination dates are expected to be made available soon. Please call 216-778-6100 to learn more about registering to receive your vaccination.
- Vaccination eligibility is currently limited to people who are *16 years and older.
- Vaccinations are available by appointment only.
- You DO NOT have to be a MetroHealth patient to schedule an appointment.
- We can only offer scheduling for first doses of Pfizer at this time. Your second dose of Pfizer will be scheduled at the time of the first dose.
- Bring a photo ID to your appointment.
- Insurance is not required. If you do not have insurance, select No Insurance at the bottom of the list on the scheduling page.
*16- and 17-year olds
- Pfizer is the only vaccine currently approved for age 16-17.
- You must schedule at Northfield or Pearl Road Drive-Thru.
- A parent or guardian must be present for a 16-17 year old to be vaccinated.
- Adult patients are encouraged to attend their visits alone. Those in need of assistance may have one adult caregiver accompany them.
- Pediatric patients may have two parents/guardians accompany them.
- Patients may receive one visitor* per day during designated visitation hours:
Monday – Friday, 11 a.m. – 6:45 p.m.
Weekends and Holidays 11 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
- All visitors must check in with Guest Services and wear a “visitor” sticker for the duration of their visit.
- Visitors may not rotate with other family members or friends during visiting hours.
- Visitors must wear a mask and practice social distancing.
- Visitors must be 18 or older.
- When a visitor leaves the hospital, they may not return the same day.
*Exceptions may be made on a case by case basis with approval by both the nurse manager and attending physician.See Visitation Policy
We’re starting with our 8,000 employees. With forthrightness and courage, several of them shared their stories of racism and bias in the video series “Healing Begins with Listening.”Listen to Our Stories