Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB-GYN)
Our OB-GYN physicians, nurse practitioners and midwives, provide gynecologic and well-woman care at locations across the region.
To schedule an appointment, call 216-778-4444.
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Think of your MetroHealth OB-GYN as a partner across your lifespan: they can handle your routine care, deliver your children, and provide ongoing care for women's issues.
Your OB-GYN can also help to manage your overall health. For many women, an OB-GYN is a primary care provider. This is the person these women see when they have any health problem.
Medical Services to Keep You Well
Annual well-woman exams are an important part of ongoing OB-GYN care. Your MetroHealth OB-GYN can help you stay healthy at all stages of life.
MetroHealth OB-GYN Services
- Annual Exams
- Bone Density Screening
- Care as You Age (Incontinence, Menopause, Pelvic Floor Disorders)
- Family Planning and Birth Control. If you're done having babies or want control over when your next baby will arrive, we offer:
- Long-acting reversible contraception. This matchstick-sized birth-control implant works for up to 3 years.
- Tubal ligation. This can be done after you deliver your baby, or it can be done later. It's your choice.
- Fertility Services
- Menstrual Cycle Problems
- Pap Tests
- Pregnancy and Birth Care. Your OB-GYN can work with you to choose a MetroHealth pediatrician to care for your baby.
- Sexual Health Clinic – Specializing in female health and sexuality
Leaders in Women's Health Care
As an academic health center, MetroHealth is home to leaders in obstetrics and gynecology. Many of our physicians publish research and are invited to speak at national conferences. They're known around the country, and in some cases, around the world.
We are ranked as a Center of Excellence in Women's Health Care and Research. This reflects, among other things, our regional and national recognition, high-quality patient care, specially trained doctors and active involvement in clinical research trials.
Our compassionate providers support one another in putting you first.
To make an appointment, call 216-778-4444.