- About Us
- Public Records
The MetroHealth System is subject to and adheres to Ohio’s Public Records laws.
The following is a summary of your rights regarding public records.
- Ohio Revised Code 149.43 grants any person the right to inspect a public record at any reasonable time, and, upon request, to receive copies of a public record, at cost, and within a reasonable period of time. PLEASE NOTE: PUBLIC RECORDS DO NOT INCLUDE PATIENT MEDICAL RECORDS OR OTHER RECORDS THAT ARE EXEMPT.
- No specific language is required to make a request for public records; however, if you are requesting public records, you must identify the records requested with sufficient clarity to allow MetroHealth to identify, retrieve and review the records.
- Your request does not need to be in writing and you do not have to identify yourself or explain why you want the requested public record(s).
- If your request is denied in whole or any part of a public record, we will identify the legal explanation for the denial.
- If portions of a record are both public and exempt, the exempt portions will be redacted and the rest of the record will be released, along with a supporting explanation about why the certain portions were redacted.
- Public records are to be available between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. weekdays and must be made available within a reasonable period of time.
- Those seeking public records may be charged ten cents ($.10) per page. The charge for records downloaded to compact disc is one dollar ($1) per disc. Records that can be transmitted electronically, if feasible, are free.
MetroHealth’s records are maintained in accordance with its approved records retention schedules.
Public Records Requests can be made via email to: [email protected] by filling out the online form or in writing to the address below:
Laura McBride, Esq.
Public Records Custodian
The MetroHealth System
2500 MetroHealth Drive
Cleveland, Ohio 44109-1998
Billing & Financial Services
For Medical Professionals
©Copyright 2023 The MetroHealth System | 2500 MetroHealth Drive | Cleveland, OH 44109 | 216-778-7800 | All Rights Reserved.
There is no rating available for this provider for one of two reasons: he or she does not see patients, or has not received the minimum number of patient survey responses.