Are You Experiencing Symptoms of COVID-19?
Haga un clic aquí para la versión en español (In Spanish)
Do you have symptoms of COVID-19?
- Symptoms of COVID-19 include fever, cough and shortness of breath.
- The incubation period is two to 14 days after exposure.
- The infection can be very mild to full-blown pneumonia, but it appears that 80% of cases are mild.
Step 1: Call the COVID-19 Hotline
Call the hotline at 440-59-COVID (440-592-6843).
We will conduct an immediate evaluation over the telephone.
If a clinical assessment is deemed necessary, a telephone visit or video visit will be promptly scheduled for you with a dedicated provider.
Step 2: Telephone or Video Visit
A provider will ask you questions and evaluate your symptoms. He or she will then give further medical advice and determine the best course of action, whether to receive further testing, come for an in-person visit, or to simply stay at home.
If you are unsure if you should seek medical attention for COVID-19 symptoms, please call the hotline at 440-59-COVID (440-592-6843).
For additional information about the situation, please go to:
- Centers for Disease Control– Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Ohio Department of Health – Coronavirus updates page
- MetroHealth COVID-19 Website
- For information about where to get additional resources including food and medicine, visit our Quarantine Resources page
MetroHealth offers telehealth services via MyChart for you to conveniently meet with your MetroHealth provider from your phone, computer, or tablet. MyChart telehealth appointments provide easy access to get you the care you need, when you need it, without leaving your home. If you do not have a MyChart account, you can sign up online, or call your MetroHealth provider to set up a telehealth appointment.How to schedule a telehealth appointment