Welcoming You Back for In-Person CareWatch Video
MetroHealth is pleased to offer in-person visits for you and your family. When you arrive at one of our appointment locations, please follow these key procedures to keep you and our staff safe:
What to Expect When You Come In for Your Appointment
Prior to your visit:
- If you have a MyChart account, please check in online.
- Take care of any co-pay you might have.
- If you have your own face mask, be sure to bring it with you to your appointment.
When you arrive:
- Have your face mask on when you enter; if you do not have one, we will give you one to wear during your visit.
- We will scan your forehead to make sure you don’t have a fever and check for any other respiratory symptoms as you enter the building.
- Once you have been screened, proceed to the front desk to let the staff know you have arrived for your appointment.
- Please read our Visitation Policy for details about how many people are allowed to come with you to your appointment.
- Remember to practice social distancing by following our seating and spacing guides, and stay 6 feet or more from others during your visit.