Beginning Monday, December 11, all patients and visitors are asked to park in the following parking garages:
Glick Center Visitors
Outpatient Pavilions/Plaza Visitors
- P9 - MetroHealth Patient & Visitor Plaza Garage - Directions
- Main Campus map
- Most convenient for visitors to the Cancer Center, Specialty Services, Women's and Children's and Rehabilitation Pavilions
- Located at the corner of West 25th Street and Southpoint Drive below the Outpatient Pavilion
- Visitors can access from Scranton Road or Southpoint Drive
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 5 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Please contact MetroHealth Police at 216-778-3000 if you need to exit this structure outside these hours
24/7 visitor shuttle service is available. Pick-up/drop-off locations:
There is a cost for this service and is the responsibility of the patient/visitor.
Visitor Parking Passes:
- Weekly Visitor passes are available for purchase at the Parking Office which is in the ER entrance vestibule, behind the Valet Stand.
- Cost is $15 per week (seven consecutive days) from the date purchased.
Garage/Surface Lot Parking
|Less than an hour
|3 hours or more
*With in-out privileges
|0 – 1 hour
|1 – 2 hours
|2 – 3 hours
|3 – 4 hours
|4 hours or more