Pediatric Specialty Care
Pediatric Specialty Care
Your child's pediatrician will be your first point of contact, should your child fall ill. But, if your child needs help with a medical issue, MetroHealth offers a wide range of specialty services to care for childhood diseases and other conditions.
MetroHealth patients have access to a wide range of pediatric specialties. Services systems are offered at MetroHealth's main campus as well as select clinics in the community. Specialties include pediatric: allergy and immunology, autism clinic, bone health, cardiology, cardiothoracic surgery, comprehensive care, critical care, dental gastroenterology, developmental and behavioral pediatrics, diabetes and endocrinology, gender dysphoria, general surgery, genetics, hematology, infectious disease, neonatology, nephrology, neurology, neuromuscular, neurosurgery, pulmonology, physical medicine and rehab, plastic surgery, orthopedics, radiology, rheumatology, sleep medicine, and urology, as well as adolescent medicine.
If your child needs intensive care, we can help. Our team of physicians and specialists work together to care for children admitted to the emergency room, and we communicate with families and primary care doctors, so you're always involved. And because hospitalization can be stressful or frightening for children, we have child life specialists to help your child feel as comfortable as possible during their hospital stay.
To reach the following pediatric specialties, call 216-778-2222.
- Adolescent Medicine
- Bone Health
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Development and Behavior
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Hispanic Clinic
- Infectious Disease
- MDA Clinic (Muscle Clinic)
- Nephrology (Kidney Health)
- Pediatric Wellness Center
- Sleep Clinic
To reach the following specialties, call the number listed.
- Aamoth Family Pediatric Wellness Center: 216-788-5210
- Allergy & Immunology Clinic: 216-778-2213
- Comprehensive Care: 216-778-5198
- Dentistry: 216-778-4725
- Dermatology: 216-778-3376
- Gastroenterology: 216-778-2222
- ENT: 216-778-5791
- Genetic Clinic: 216-778-4444
- Kidz Pride Clinic: 216-778-8564
- MetroHealth Autism Assessment Clinic (MAAC): 216-778-3745
- NICU: 216-778-5600
- Neonatology Developmental Follow Up: 216-778-3882
- Neurosurgery: 216-778-8822
- Nutrition Education NEW Lifestyle Clinic: 216-788-5210
- Ophthalmology: 216-778-5830
- Orthopaedics: 216-778-7821
- Pediatric Intensive Care: 216-778-5980
- Plastic Surgery: 216-778-4450
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: 216-778-4414
- Preemie Clinic: 216-778-3882
- Psychology: 216-778-3745
- Radiology: 216-778-3456
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Program: 216-957-9421
Staying in Touch
At MetroHealth, we use electronic records, so your child's medical chart is easy for pediatricians and pediatric specialists to access. Your child's pediatrician will be kept apprised of any tests and treatments given by a specialist. That communication can ensure your child gets the proper follow-up care for any medical issue addressed by a specialist.