MetroHealth's team of dermatologists offer state-of-the-art tools and training to diagnose and treat a variety of skin conditions and diseases.
To schedule an appointment, call 216-778-3376 (DERM).
MetroHealth's board-certified dermatologists and specialists use state-of-the-art tools to diagnose and treat skin conditions. Whether you're concerned about changes in a mole, a sudden or lingering rash, acne or color changes on your skin — or if you just want to improve your appearance by removing wrinkles and giving your skin a fresh look — our team can help. Many of our dermatologists have additional certification in the subspecialties of dermatology.
Our team includes:
- Dedicated dermatopathologists
- A pediatric dermatologist and pediatric physician assistant
- A contact dermatitis specialist
- Dermatologic surgeons that specialize in cosmetic/laser procedures and the Mohs micrographic surgical techniques to treat skin cancer
Our department also works closely with plastic surgeons and ear, nose and throat specialists.
We work with the most advanced equipment and techniques available in dermatology, including ultraviolet light phototherapy boxes, photodynamic therapy, and pulsed light therapy.
Skin Conditions We Treat
These links refer to the American Academy of Dermatology Association website: https://www.aad.org/
- Bacterial infections
- Excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)
- Nail discoloration
- Skin cancer
- Vitiligo and other skin discolorations
- Mohs surgery, provided by ACMS. Watch YouTube Video.
- Oral Medications
- Topical medications