Introducing Snapshot: A Fast, Easy, Free Skin Screening Service
Walk-in Clinic | Main Campus and Beachwood Locations Only | 216-778-3376 (DERM)
- Simple walk-in service beginning with one of our dermatology nurses
- Up to two spots of concern* on your body
- Our nurses will use a high resolution iPad to take a photo of up to two spots of concern on your skin
- These photos are uploaded safely and securely into your personal health record
- A board-certified dermatologist will then review the photos online and identify one of three risk levels:
- No risk – skin lesion appears to be normal and no need for a follow-up appointment.
- Moderate risk – a follow-up appointment is recommended within a month.
- High risk – skin lesion appears to be suspicious and you will receive a fast-track appointment.
- One week turnaround
*The Snapshot service is intended to identify spots of concern that may be an indicator for skin cancer. People with other skin conditions (such as rashes) should schedule a traditional dermatology appointment by calling 216-778-3376 (DERM).
Stop in and see us (Two locations)
Free, walk-in clinic (no appointment necessary)
3609 Park East Drive, 2nd floor
Beachwood, Ohio 44122
Tuesdays and Fridays - 8 am to 4 pm
Dermatology Department (Outpatient Pavilion)
2500 MetroHealth Drive
Cleveland, Ohio 44109
Thursdays - 1 pm to 4 pm
Take charge of your health by taking advantage of this free service today!
Call 216-778-3376 (DERM) with questions