MetroHealth offers a full spectrum of plastic surgery services—from cosmetic procedures to complex reconstructive surgeries.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 216-778-4450.
Our plastic surgeons are board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and have extensive training and qualifications. Each physician has special areas of expertise, such as microsurgery (surgery with an operating microscope, often used for breast reconstruction), skilled hand surgery, and the use of lasers for resurfacing skin lesions, including vascular malformations. Many procedures can be performed in the office, and most cosmetic procedures do not require a physician's referral.
For more information about our surgical services or to schedule an appointment, call 216-778-4450.
Surgical Procedures We Perform
- Body-shaping: These include arm lift (brachioplasty), liposuction, tummy tuck, buttock lift, thigh lift and more.
- Breast: We offer breast lift, breast reduction, breast augmentation, correction of congenital breast deformities, and subcutaneous mastectomy surgery to reduce male breasts (gynecomastia). Since reconstruction is a key part of recovery after breast cancer surgery, we offer the full spectrum of reconstructive options, including all implant types, tissue reconstruction and microsurgical reconstructions. We also provide revision surgery for reconstructed breasts, nipple reconstruction and nipple tattoo.
- Ear: Our surgeons are skilled in procedures to fix adult and pediatric ear problems, including prominent ears and split earlobe. We also perform advanced reconstruction of congenitally deformed or absent ears.
- Face: Facelift, brow lift, blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), skin resurfacing (laser and peels) are among the many procedures we have available for facial rejuvenation. Our doctors also provide minimally invasive and non-surgical dermal fillers and Botox. They can also perform laser treatments for wrinkle, birthmark and skin-lesion removal.
- Gender-based: MetroHealth is a proud supporter of the Pride Clinic and offers plastic surgery to support the needs of those undergoing gender reassignment surgery, including breast, genital and facial feminization procedures.
- Hand: With board-certified hand surgeons on staff, we are well-versed in treating all hand issues, including carpal tunnel syndrome and arthritis. We also offer surgeries to repair fractures, tendons and nerves.
- Migraine headache treatment: Our physician staff includes experts in the treatment of migraine headaches. Treatments include Botox injections and minimally invasive surgery. These therapies may be an option when severe migraines aren't relieved by other treatments.
- Nose: This includes many rhinoplasty procedures to change the size or shape of the nose. Additionally, we offer correction of the deviated septum and other deformities to address functional and breathing problems.
- Pediatric plastic surgery: We help improve the lives of our youngest patients. Our highly specialized surgical team works closely with the Craniofacial Clinic at MetroHealth to care for craniofacial abnormalities such as craniosynostosis or cleft lip and palate.
- Trauma: We provide both surgical and nonsurgical solutions for people impacted by traumatic injuries. Our connection and decades-long experience with MetroHealth's Level 1 Adult Trauma Center mean we have the in-depth experience required to help people recover from injuries and trauma.
- Weight-loss reconstruction: MetroHealth is home to skilled bariatric surgeons and our plastic surgery team is pleased to offer all advanced reconstructive surgeries to address loose skin after significant weight loss.
Our staff and nurses work closely with you to help you understand what to expect at every stage of your treatment. Meeting one-on-one with your doctor allows you to ask about treatment options and what may be right for you. Best of all, cosmetic surgery at MetroHealth is affordable and financing is available.