Schedule Pediatric Specialty Care
There are three easy ways to schedule a specialty care appointment. Note that a referral may be required, depending on the specialty area.
For your convenience, we offer virtual visits as a way to complement the care you receive. When you book an appointment, ask if a virtual visit is an option.
Schedule by phone
To reach the following pediatric specialties, call 216-778-2222.
- Adolescent Medicine
- Bone Health
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Gastroenterology Clinic
- Hispanic Clinic
- Infectious Disease
- Lead Testing
- MDA Clinic (Muscle Clinic)
- Nephrology (Kidney Health)
- Pediatric Wellness Center
- Sleep Clinic
To reach the following specialties, call the number listed.
- Aamoth Family Pediatric Wellness Center: 216-788-5224
- Allergy & Immunology Clinic: 216-778-2213
- Autism Assessment Clinic (MAAC): 216-778-3745
- Behavioral Health (Psychology): 216-778-3745
- Comprehensive Care: 216-778-5198
- Craniofacial Disorders Clinic: 216-778-5198
- Dentistry: 216-778-4725
- Dermatology: 216-778-3376
- Ear, Nose, Throat: 216-778-5791
- Genetic Clinic: 216-778-4444
- Kidz Pride Clinic: 216-778-8564
- NICU: 216-778-5600
- Neonatology Developmental Follow Up: 216-778-3882
- Neurosurgery: 216-778-8822
- Nutrition Education NEW Lifestyle Clinic: 216-788-5210
- Ophthalmology: 216-778-5830
- Orthopaedics: 216-778-7821
- Pediatric Intensive Care: 216-778-5980
- Plastic Surgery: 216-778-4450
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: 216-778-4414
- Preemie Clinic: 216-778-3882
- Radiology: 216-778-3456
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Program: 216-957-9421
Schedule with MyChart (existing patients)
Patients who have already seen a MetroHealth specialist may be able to use MyChart to schedule most return appointments.
Request an appointment online
Our online request form is monitored on weekdays during business hours.