MetroHealth HIV Support Groups
Questions about our groups?
Support Groups & Connect 4 Wellness (C4W) Events
- For people living with HIV who are around 50 years old and better
- Meet at Franklin Circle Church – 1688 Fulton Rd., Cleveland. Free parking on street or in lot
- First Fridays at 12:00 noon
Connect 4 Wellness
- Special social events so people living with HIV can connect and de-stress
- Dates and times vary – see calendars for details
- Practice or learn how to knit to help lower blood pressure and stress hormones
- Meet in Social Work Office at MetroHealth
- Thursdays at 11:30 a.m.
- Open to people living with HIV who are in their teens and twenties
- MetroHealth Dermatology Clinic lobby
- First & Third Tuesdays at 5:00 p.m.
WOW - Women Only Wednesday
- For women and women living with HIV
- Space is limited due to small room size, so RSVP requested to Jen at 216-778-4051
- Second Wednesdays at 12:00 noon
- Gentle class suitable for everyone – instructor is open about being HIV+
- Mats are provided, wear comfy clothes and BYO water
- Inward Compass Yoga Studio, 15903 West Park Rd., Cleveland (in the Kamm’s Corners neighborhood)
- Thursdays at 10:00 a.m.