Cleveland HIV Support Groups
Ursuline Piazza, St. Augustine Manor
7801 Detroit Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44102
Club 95 - open to anyone living with HIV/AIDS
- Last Thursday of the month from 12:00 to 1:30 pm, lunch is served
Meet UP – socializing and game playing for people living with HIV
- Tuesdays from 1:30 – 3 p.m.
Life Skills – for anyone living with HIV
- 2nd and 4th Fridays from 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.
Check calendar at www.ursulinepiazza.org
- Please check in with the receptionist upon arrival for room location
- Contact Sister Susan Zion at (216) 634-7436 or Fiona Allen at (216) 939-7672 for more information
University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
2061 Cornell Rd., Room 306, Cleveland, OH 44106
Youth Group - for positive youth 18-24 years old living with HIV/AIDS
- 2nd Tuesday of every month from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
- Contact Liz Habat at 216-844-5316 or Isabel Hilliard at 216-844-7892 for more information
The Free Zone - Dinner / Socialization for all patients living with HIV/AIDS – peer-led
- 3rd Tuesday of every month from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m.
- Contact MJ Lawrence at 216-844-7724 for more information
- 3rd Tuesday of every month from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
- Contact Liz Habat at 216-844-5316or Isabel Hilliard at 216-844-7892 for more information
- 2nd and 3rd Tuesdays AND 1st and 4th Thursdays from 5:00 – 6:30 p.m.
Positive Living Group - A supportive environment for anyone living with HIV
- 4th Tuesday at Noon in Painesville - call for location
- 2nd Thursday at Noon in Ashtabula - call for location
- Contact Kristin Ziegler Alban at 440-785-5736
Louis Stokes Cleveland VA Medical Center
10701 East Boulevard, Cleveland, OH 44106
Open support group for all HIV+ veterans
- Every Wednesday from 1:00 to 2:30 p.m.
- Contact (216) 791-3800, Erin Lea, Ph.D. x62936 or Peggy Clarke at x64788 for more information
- Bagged lunch provided
AIDS Taskforce of Greater Cleveland
2829 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44115
Men's Support Group - for men living with HIV/AIDS only
- Every Wednesday from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.; refreshments offered
- Contact Brian Scott at (216) 621-0766 x2934 for more information
Women's Support Group - for women living with HIV/AIDS only
- Every Tuesday from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., lunch offered some weeks, others are Brown Bag
- Contact Kimberlin Dennis at (216) 374-3980