- Advanced Practice Registered Nursing
- American Heart Association Training
- Continuing Medical Education
- Daniel K Lewis Administrative Fellowship
- Faculty Affairs and Medical Staff Officers
- The Harold H. Brittingham Memorial Library
- Simulation Center
- The Chester Summer Scholars Program
Shared Governance Structure
The partnership that exists between administration, management and the frontline nurses is unique, innovative and supportive. Our clinical nurses are developed, directed and empowered by our nursing leaders to make changes to their practice and enhance the patient experience, using evidence-based practices and our shared governance model. This shared governance structure is sustained through a variety of councils, and allows our nurses to have a voice in decision-making and to be heard throughout The MetroHealth System.
There is no rating available for this provider for one of two reasons: he or she does not see patients, or has not received the minimum number of patient survey responses.