- Advanced Practice Registered Nursing
- American Heart Association Training
- Continuing Medical Education
- Daniel K Lewis Administrative Fellowship
- The Harold H. Brittingham Memorial Library
- Professional Affairs and Medical Staff Officers
- Simulation Center
- The Chester Summer Scholars Program
MetroHealth nurses have achieved the highest national recognition, placing MetroHealth among the nation's elite hospitals.
Magnet designation is the gold standard in nursing care excellence, awarded by the American Nurse Credentialing Center. It affirms the beliefs we practice every day: that every life is worth saving, restoring and enhancing. In fact, hospitals with the Magnet designation demonstrate better patient outcomes, lower mortality rates, shorter lengths of stay, and increased patient satisfaction.
In addition, MetroHealth received six exemplars for exceptional practices in nursing:
- Transformation Leadership - Mentoring and succession/career planning
- Structural Empowerment - Nursing involvement in, and organizational support for, community health outreach
- Exemplary Practice - Nurse satisfaction/engagement
- Exemplary Practice - Care coordination
- New Knowledge and Innovation - Clinical nurses’ research dissemination of findings through presentations and publications
- Structural Empowerment - Nurses collaboration with interdisciplinary care teams
MetroHealth is proud to be one of the few public hospitals nationwide to earn Magnet re-designation, and proud of our nurses for bringing our beliefs to life every day.
There is no rating available for this provider for one of two reasons: he or she does not see patients, or has not received the minimum number of patient survey responses.