- Accepted Insurance Plans
- Clinical Ethics Consultation
- Financial Services
- Hospital Charges
- Important Phone Numbers
- Language Access and Communications Services
- Medical Records
- MetroHealth Care Partners ACO
- Mobile Unit for Enrollment Outreach
- Office of Patient Experience
- Parking at Main Campus
- Patient Bill of Rights and Responsibilities
- Public Health Programs
- Spiritual Care
- Visitation Policy
Visiting a MetroHealth facility during high-level, community spread of COVID-19
All those entering our facilities must wear a face mask or covering for the duration of the appointment/visit. Visitors must be 18 years of age or older.
- No inpatient visitation is permitted at this time due to increasing spread of COVID-19, with limited exceptions, to protect our patients and caregivers.
- In certain situations, inpatient visits may be approved by the attending physician and nurse manager.
- Ways to reach loved ones who are inpatients/residents at MetroHealth.
Outpatient Appointments/Emergency Department Visits
- Adult patients are encouraged to attend their visits alone. Those in need of assistance may have one adult caregiver accompany them.
- Pediatric patients may have two parents/guardians accompany them.
Surgical patients may have one caregiver accompany them to their scheduled procedures.
Caregiver visitation may be scheduled at the discretion of the multi-disciplinary team with Attending Physician approval to facilitate home-going trainings and other key rehabilitation activities.
For general patient information, please call 216-778-7800.
There is no rating available for this provider for one of two reasons: he or she does not see patients, or has not received the minimum number of patient survey responses.