To be considered for eligible for Physical Therapy Neurologic Residency, you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen or resident alien eligible to work in the U.S.
- Have current licensure in good standing as a physical therapist by Ohio OTPTAT Board, or anticipated licensure upon graduation from an accredited physical therapy program prior to start of program. No resident will be permitted to start without licensure in effect by start date.
- Comply with MetroHealth physical therapy employment requirements, which may include criminal background check, pre-employment drug screening, vaccinations etc., and attend MetroHealth employment orientation prior to start date.
- Achieve/maintain Basic Cardiac Life Support Certification.
- Maintain membership in APTA throughout program.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrate characteristics in accordance with MetroHealth STAR-IQ Values.
- The MetroHealth Neurologic Physical Therapy program does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other protected identities or statuses.
- Read about the MetroHealth system’s goals and vision for inclusion, diversity, and equity.