- Candidates can complete applications through APTA's centralized application system, RF-PTCAS
- The PT Neurologic Residency Admissions Committee reviews applications and selects candidates to proceed to the interview phase.
- Interviews will be completed virtually for selected candidates. Applicants will be notified of details when extended an interview.
Timeline for 2022 - 2023 Admissions Cycle
- Residency Applications open via RF-PTCAS: October 15, 2022 through January 15, 2023
- Candidate Interviews: February 2023
- Residency Director notifies candidate(s) of acceptance: March 2023
- Residency Start Date: Anticipated August 21, 2023
There is no rating available for this provider for one of two reasons: he or she does not see patients, or has not received the minimum number of patient survey responses.