- Advanced Practice Registered Nursing
- American Heart Association Training
- Continuing Medical Education
- Daniel K Lewis Administrative Fellowship
- Faculty Affairs and Medical Staff Officers
- The Harold H. Brittingham Memorial Library
- Simulation Center
- The Chester Summer Scholars Program
The Daniel K. Lewis Administrative Fellowship offers fellows a comprehensive compensation package, including salary, benefits and relocation assistance. MetroHealth benchmarks its total compensation program against other organizations in its geographical region as well as other healthcare and cross-industry organizations nationwide.
- Fellows are considered a benefit-eligible employee based on full-time equivalency.
- Salary ‒ Compensation package includes a competitive base salary.
- Relocation Assistance ‒ Candidates who live 100 miles or more away and are relocating to Cleveland are eligible for relocation assistance.
There is no rating available for this provider for one of two reasons: he or she does not see patients, or has not received the minimum number of patient survey responses.