Required application materials include the following:
1. Current resume
2. Official transcript with graduate GPA listed
3. Three letters of recommendation
- Professional (ability to speak about professional skills and abilities; examples ‒ direct manager, supervisor, preceptor, etc.
- Academic (ability to speak about academic performance; examples ‒ professor, program director, faculty advisor, etc.)
- Personal (ability to speak about personal values; examples ‒ colleague, family member, friend, etc.)
4. Personal statement addressing the following questions (no more than one page in length)
- Why are you interested in healthcare?
- Why MetroHealth?
- What do you hope to gain from the Daniel K. Lewis Administrative Fellowship?
- What are your unique attributes that make you a good candidate for this fellowship?
Materials should be consolidated into one PDF file and attached to the job application where prompted.
Click Here to Apply
There is no rating available for this provider for one of two reasons: he or she does not see patients, or has not received the minimum number of patient survey responses.