Required application materials include the following.
1. Current resume
2. Official transcript with graduate GPA listed
3. Three letters of recommendation
- Professional (ability to speak about professional skills and abilities; examples ‒ direct manager, supervisor, preceptor, etc.
- Academic (ability to speak about academic performance; examples ‒ professor, program director, faculty advisor, etc.)
- Personal (ability to speak about personal values; examples ‒ colleague, family member, friend, etc.)
Personal statement addressing the following questions (no more than one page in length)
- Why are you interested in healthcare?
- Why MetroHealth?
- What do you hope to gain from the Daniel K. Lewis Administrative Fellowship?
- What are your unique attributes that make you a good candidate for this fellowship?
There is no rating available for this provider for one of two reasons: he or she does not see patients, or has not received the minimum number of patient survey responses.