- Advanced Practice Registered Nursing
- American Heart Association Training
- Continuing Medical Education
- Daniel K Lewis Administrative Fellowship
- The Harold H. Brittingham Memorial Library
- Professional Affairs and Medical Staff Officers
- Simulation Center
- The Chester Summer Scholars Program
Required application materials include the following:
1. Current resume
2. Official transcript with graduate GPA listed (unofficial graduate transcripts will be accepted if you are still completing your graduate degree)
3. Three letters of recommendation
- Professional (ability to speak about professional skills and abilities; examples ‒ direct manager, supervisor, preceptor, etc.
- Academic (ability to speak about academic performance; examples ‒ professor, program director, faculty advisor, etc.)
- Personal (ability to speak about personal values; examples ‒ colleague, mentor, professional organization leader, etc.)
4. Personal statement addressing the following questions (no more than one page in length)
- Why are you interested in healthcare?
- Why MetroHealth?
- What do you hope to gain from the Daniel K. Lewis Administrative Fellowship?
- What are your unique attributes that make you a good candidate for this fellowship?
At this time, we are accepting early resume submissions from prospective fellows. To apply, please email a current resume to [email protected]. Additional application materials listed above may be requested at a later date.
There is no rating available for this provider for one of two reasons: he or she does not see patients, or has not received the minimum number of patient survey responses.