- Advanced Practice Registered Nursing
- American Heart Association Training
- Continuing Medical Education
- Daniel K Lewis Administrative Fellowship
- Faculty Affairs and Medical Staff Officers
- Simulation Center
- The Chester Summer Scholars Program
- Qualified candidates must have completed a master's degree (MBA, MHA, MHSA or equivalent coursework) or be a degree candidate who is on schedule to complete the degree coursework before the fellowship commences in July. Exceptions will be made for programs which require a fellowship prior to graduation.
- Preferred candidates hold a master's degree from a program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME) or Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB); applications from non-CAHME programs will also be considered.
- The MetroHealth System does not sponsor international visas for this fellowship.
- Candidates need to have prior healthcare industry experience (such as an internship, externship, fellowship, or applicable employment, preferably in a hospital or significant ambulatory setting).
- Interested individuals should possess broad knowledge of current and historical perspectives on healthcare business management and administration, clinical practice management, clinical research and education, hospital administration and management, finance, human resources and organizational development, information systems, and managed care.
- The individual selected must be collaborative and a quick study. He/she must possess a high degree of analytic ability, be able to manage multiple priorities and pivot from one assignment to the next with ease, and be driven by personal values that are consistent with the System’s values. Their drive to succeed must be based upon the best interests of the organization.
There is no rating available for this provider for one of two reasons: he or she does not see patients, or has not received the minimum number of patient survey responses.