COVID-19: Masking policy, vaccinations, testing and general information. Learn more
Resources for Researchers
- The MetroHealth Clinical Research Unit (CRU) is a multidisciplinary, fee-for-service research facility with experienced staff to conduct innovative patient-centered research projects in a controlled, welcoming and culturally sensitive environment.
- The MetroHealth Research Institute’s Clinical Trials Unit (CTU) offers centralized infrastructure to support clinical research. The unit consists of research nurses, research study coordinators, and regulatory support specialists available to assist investigators in the conduct of clinical research.
- To provide comprehensive support to our researchers throughout the clinical trials process, Research Administration works closely with each study team to provide Contracting and Industry Budgeting support and direction.
- The MetroHealth Research Institute is assigned over 70,000 square feet of space across the System. The vast majority of the assigned facilities space is in the Rammelkamp Center for Education and Research.
- The Institutional Review Board assists with navigation of the complex federal, state and local human subjects research regulations so that innovative and collaborative research may flourish.
- The Office of Sponsored Program maintains and monitors all administrative and financial aspects of grants, contracts and clinical trials for compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and institutional policies governing research.