The MetroHealth Pride Network was the first LGBT clinic in Cleveland dedicated to serving the LGBT community. Specially trained physicians and staff provide care that respects your unique health needs — including transgender services. We offer the routine care you need to stay healthy. It's primary care plus.
Primary Care Services
- Adult, adolescent and pediatric care
- OB-GYN care
- Family planning
- Smoking cessation
- Controlling your cholesterol numbers
- Lowering your high blood pressure
- Physical exams
- HIV prevention (PrEP or Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis)
Specialty Care Services
In addition to routine health services, we will assist you with sensitive, medical conditions, such as:
- HIV testing
- Care for HIV-positive patients
- STI screening and treatment
- Medical and behavioral health services for LGBT and questioning youth
We work with you on risk prevention and provide a supportive presence if you have anything at all you'd like to discuss. No topic is off-limits.
There is no medical certification for LGBT medicine, but our treatment team has a great deal of experience and expertise in treating people in the gay community. Our providers are all focused on LGBT health, and they are active nationally and internationally with WPATH.