Cleveland Heights Medical Center
Hospital and Medical Offices
MetroHealth's Cleveland Heights Medical Center offers comprehensive adult and pediatric services to meet your health care needs. Our onsite Emergency Department is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week for immediate care and urgent needs. Our team of experts offers a variety of specialties in one convenient location.
Here’s what you’ll find at our fully-accredited hospital in Cleveland Heights:
- Welcoming, healing environment
- Expert medical staff (many work at both Main Campus and Cleveland Heights)
- The latest technology and amenities
- Spacious private room with bathroom
- Large windows for natural light, with automatic shade controls
- Large, flat-screen TV with more than 60 channels
- Aromatherapy and concierge services
- On-site chef to prepare your meals to order - when you want it, how you want it
- No additional cost to you
- Visitors are welcome from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- A designated support person is welcome to stay any time and may use the chair that converts to a bed
- There is free parking near the Emergency Department and hospital entrances