Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. by appointment
MetroHealth's Pride Network is pleased to offer greater access to patients by expanding services to the LGBT Community Center of Greater Cleveland.
The MetroHealth Pride Network was the first LGBTQ clinic in Cleveland dedicated to serving the LGBTQ community. Specially trained physicians and staff provide care that respects your unique health needs — including transgender services. We offer the routine care you need to stay healthy. It's primary care plus.
Primary Care Services
- Primary adult care (13 years and older)
- Hormone therapy
- Family planning
- Smoking cessation
- Controlling your cholesterol numbers
- Lowering your high blood pressure
- Physical exams
- HIV prevention (PrEP or Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis)
- STI testing and treatment