For All of Your Vaccination Needs
Keep up to date on childhood immunizations, recommended vaccines for adults and the annual flu vaccine for everyone.
Get Vaccinated Today
Try our Drive-up Vaccine Service only* at our Middleburg Heights location beginning September 21, 2020. Learn more.
Don't Forget About Getting Vaccinated
The COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic has interrupted our lives in so many ways over the past few months.
As you and your family slowly get back to familiar routines, it’s important to reschedule annual visits and immunizations that may have been canceled or postponed.
Simple Ways to Get Your Vaccinations at MetroHealth
MetroHealth makes it easy for you or your child to get the necessary and recommended vaccines to keep you healthy:
- Talk to your current MetroHealth care provider at your next visit.
- Don't have a MetroHealth provider? You can find one here or in the Our Doctors/Medical Providers section below.
- Message your current MetroHealth provider via MyChart.
- Call us at 800-554-5251 to make an appointment.
- Try our new drive-up vaccine service being offered at the MetroHealth Middleburg Heights November Family Health Center. Call 216-957-9700 to schedule appointment.
- Visit one of our conveniently-located pharmacies - no appointment needed.
Why are Vaccines Important?
- They prevent contagious diseases, such as the flu and meningitis – these types of diseases can cause sickness and sometimes death.
- It’s important for everyone to get vaccinated if they’re healthy enough.
- When we vaccinate, we protect ourselves and people who are too sick to receive immunizations, such as children with cancer or other serious health problems.
- Missing vaccinations increases your child’s risk for getting a serious illness.
Convenient Drive-Up Vaccine Service
Call 216-957-9700 to schedule
7800 Pearl Road
Middleburg Heights, OH 44130
9 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays | Now Available
MetroHealth is excited to offer a new service to its patients to make it easier for families to keep up to date on childhood immunizations, recommended vaccines for adults and the annual flu vaccine for everyone.
Drive-up Service Highlights
- Safe and convenient drive-up service
- Serving adults and children 10 and over
- Most vaccines available (child and adult - click here for full list)
- Appointment is required
- Call 216-957-9700 to schedule
- Read our FAQs
Try One of Our MetroHealth Pharmacies
- Vaccine services offered at all ten MetroHealth pharmacy locations
- Walk-ins welcome - no appointment necessary
- Adults and children 10 and older (Seven and older for flu shots)
- Multiple vaccines available - click here for full list
"Even with the availability of the new service, it’s still important for individuals, especially children, to see their doctor. Vaccinations are not a substitute for preventive visits and the complete physical exam and the opportunity to talk about other medical concerns.”
MetroHealth pediatrician Susan A. Carlin, MD