At MetroHealth, we provide a full range of dental and oral health care services. Our compassionate team offers general and pediatric dentistry as well as oral and maxillofacial surgery. No matter your age or need, our highly skilled team is here to help you.
Regular Checkups to Keep You Healthy
During an oral exam, your dentist can detect early signs of dental disease. Your dentist can then suggest treatments to prevent further damage. In some cases, proper treatment can even reverse the problem.
Our team includes board-certified and board-eligible dentists and periodontists, all with specific fields of expertise. So whether you need a root canal, a crown or an implant, you'll see a dentist who specializes in exactly what you need.
At MetroHealth, our dental procedures often start with preventive measures, such as x-rays, teeth cleaning and thorough exams. We also offer:
- Deep cleaning (as needed)
- A full range of fillings
- Root canal treatments (front and back teeth)
- Simple and surgical extractions
- Veneers, crowns and fixed bridges
- A variety of removable prostheses, including flippers, partials, full dentures and implant-supported dentures
The MetroHealth dental team is well-trained and experienced in many dentistry fields, and works closely with the oral surgery team in the event you need a referral or consultation.
We have you covered for partial dentures if you are missing some teeth—and also for complete dentures. We provide a reasonable payment plan to cover your immediate full dentures, fixed dentures or implants.
Our dentists will work with you to find the treatment that best fits your needs. You'll have time to ask questions about your options, and we'll always listen to your opinions about the treatment plan that's right for you. Our dentists want to help preserve your smile and keep you comfortable.
Specialized Care for Advanced Dental Disease
Sometimes dental issues require enhanced care and advanced procedures. These aren't always available at other dental offices. But they're a part of MetroHealth's comprehensive dental care program. We can help with:
- Periodontal disease: This condition can cause gums to recede, and that could threaten the stability of your teeth. We offer the gentle, deep cleaning that's needed where there's existing gum loss. Our periodontists also provide more complex services, including gum surgeries to prevent loss of gum tissue or teeth.
- Missing tooth replacement: Whether fixed or removable options are required, our team is ready to take care of you. We can create flippers that replace missing teeth (available at your expense), or we can create partials and dentures as well. We also install implant-supported prostheses.
- Dental emergencies: Sometimes you can't prepare for dental care. Emergencies happen, and our dentists are prepared. If you've been in an accident or have pain, infection or swelling, we can help.
The MetroHealth Difference
Since we're part of a large hospital system, we're unlike other dental practices. We work closely with other departments, including specialty teams. If a serious health issue arises, we can direct you to the doctors you need. And we're here to welcome you if you've been referred from other parts of the MetroHealth community.
We're here to help, even if you're dealing with a medically complex issue. We can perform dentistry procedures with general anesthesia when necessary. Our hospital setting and the expertise of our dentists make these solutions possible.