The MetroHealth System in Cleveland, OH | The MetroHealth System
The Pfizer vaccine is approved for anyone 16 years or older. Minors who are 16 or 17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. It requires two doses. You will be scheduled for your second dose when you receive your first.
Getting the COVID-19 vaccine is safe, effective and our best chance to get back to normal this summer.
WHEN: Saturday, April 17 from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, April 23 from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
WHERE: 5398 Northfield Road, Maple Heights, 44137. Free parking. Bus lines: 40, 41 and 90F.
- Go to: http://gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov/
- Search for zip code 44137, which will bring up the Maple Heights location (“MetroHealth Maple Heights Branch of Wolstein Center”)
Additional vaccination dates are expected to be made available soon. You can also call the 2-1-1 line for help scheduling.
- Adult patients are encouraged to attend their visits alone. Those in need of assistance may have one adult caregiver accompany them.
- Pediatric patients may have two parents/guardians accompany them.
- Patients may receive one visitor* per day during designated visitation hours:
Monday – Friday, 11 a.m. – 6:45 p.m.
Weekends and Holidays 11 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
- All visitors must check in with Guest Services and wear a “visitor” sticker for the duration of their visit.
- Visitors may not rotate with other family members or friends during visiting hours.
- Visitors must wear a mask and practice social distancing.
- Visitors must be 18 or older.
- When a visitor leaves the hospital, they may not return the same day.
*Exceptions may be made on a case by case basis with approval by both the nurse manager and attending physician.See Visitation Policy
We’re starting with our 8,000 employees. With forthrightness and courage, several of them shared their stories of racism and bias in the video series “Healing Begins with Listening.”Listen to Our Stories