The Office of Opioid Safety offers education, tools and resources to MetroHealth providers and staff in all opioid-related needs.
Additionally, the Office of Opioid Safety has a commitment to offering community-based education and training that includes but not limited to:
- Community organizations
- Government agencies
- Educational systems
- Corporations and groups
Learn more about the opioid crisis:
- Cuyahoga County Heroin Initiative
- Drug Drop Box Program (Cuyahoga County Sheriff)
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (Ohio Opioid Summary)
- Northeast Ohio Hospital Opioid Consortium (Nurse Education Courses Now Available) New
- Start Talking
- Take Charge Ohio
- The Northeast Ohio Hospital Opioid Consortium
If your organization is interested in opioid safety training, please fill out our form and we will get back to you with more information.