Advanced Care for Our Tiniest Patients
New this winter
In Cleveland’s newest state-of-the-art NICU, you can rest easy knowing that MetroHealth is prepared to make baby’s first days the healthiest they can be.
- Certified Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Most advanced monitoring technology (in NE Ohio)
- Comprehensive team of neonatologists, perinatologists, respiratory therapists, pediatricians, and neonatal nurses
What does MetroHealth’s state-of-the-art NICU have?
- 37 private rooms for our tiniest patients, with 5 rooms offering dual occupancy for twins
- Private bathrooms and overnight accommodations in each room for families
- Floor to ceiling windows for bright, calming natural light
- Procedure rooms on the same floor to limit baby’s movements within the hospital
Pregnancy is an exciting time that also can bring lots of questions.
Our Pregnancy Resources section covers:
- Preparing for your baby’s birth
- What to pack for labor
- How to arrive at the MetroHealth Birthing Center when it’s time for the big day