Advanced Care for Our Tiniest Patients
In Cleveland’s newest state-of-the-art NICU, you can rest easy knowing that MetroHealth is prepared to make baby’s first days the healthiest they can be.
- Certified Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Most advanced monitoring technology (in NE Ohio)
- Comprehensive team of neonatologists, perinatologists, respiratory therapists, pediatricians, and neonatal nurses
In the new MetroHealth Birthing Center, this renowned facility is close to our labor and delivery rooms, so if your baby needs extra support, that support is available quickly.
What does MetroHealth’s state-of-the-art NICU have?
- 37 private rooms for our tiniest patients, with 5 rooms offering dual occupancy for twins
- Private bathrooms and overnight accommodations in each room for families
- Floor to ceiling windows for bright, calming natural light
- Procedure rooms on the same floor to limit baby’s movements within the hospital
Preparing For Delivery
Pregnancy is an exciting time that also can bring lots of questions.
Our Pregnancy Resources section covers:
- Preparing for your baby’s birth
- What to pack for labor
- How to arrive at the MetroHealth Birthing Center when it’s time for the big day
Choosing a MetroHealth Pediatrician
MetroHealth is dedicated to providing your baby with care every step of the way.Get started