Mammogram Screenings Near You in July & August
MetroHealth and Discount Drug Mart are making it easy for you to receive a preventative mammogram at MetroHealth’s 3D Mammography Coach at Discount Drug Mart locations around Northeast Ohio.
Convenient Locations during July and August:
The mobile coach will be at the following Discount Drug Mart locations from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- July 8 - Lakewood
- July 9 - Independence
- July 22 - Strongsville
- July 23 - Highland Heights
- August 6 - Lorain
- August 13 - Mentor
- August 19 - Brunswick Hills
- August 27 - Avon Lake
How To Reserve Your Spot*:
- Complete the form on this page
*No physician order required
About the Mobile 3D Mammography Coach
- Exams take 15 minutes or less.
- Receive a state-of-the-art 3D mammography exam from a specialty trained Registered Mammography
- Technologist at MetroHealth.
- The same technology used at all MetroHealth Breast Imaging sites.
Why Mammograms Matter
- Mammograms save lives.
- Mammograms can detect cancer early — when most treatable — long before it can be felt.
- Early detection improves odds of survival and can help avoid more extensive treatment.
MetroHealth Breast Imaging Centers are accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers and the American College of Radiology.
We take the following precautions to keep you safe:
- You remain in your car while you wait.
- Masks are required.
- We can provide one to you if you don’t have one.
- A staff member ask you some health screening questions and take your temperature.
- We limit the number of patients on the unit, you may be asked to wait outside for your appointment.
- We sanitize all touchpoints within the mammography suite, dressing rooms, and registration area following any patient encounter.
- We enforce social distancing (6 feet) during your visit.
Request a Screening Today