2021 Mobile 3D Mammography Screenings Near You
MetroHealth and Discount Drug Mart are making it easy for you to receive a preventative mammogram at MetroHealth’s 3D Mammography Coach at Discount Drug Mart locations around Northeast Ohio.
Convenient Locations For You
The mobile coach will be at the following Discount Drug Mart locations from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Monday - Friday dates) and 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. (Saturday dates).
- Avon Lake - (Thursdays) September 30, October 28
- Brunswick Hills - (Saturdays) September 25, October 23
- Highland Heights - (Wednesdays) September 29, October 27
- Independence - (Saturdays) September 11, October 9
- Lakewood - (Saturdays) October 2, October 30
- Lorain - (Thursdays) September 16, November 4
- Mentor - (Thursdays) October 14
- Strongsville - (Saturdays) September 15, October 16
Note: If you are currently insured and it has been at least one year (365 days) since your last screening mammogram exam, there is no cost. However, it is always best to double-check with your insurance company first. MetroHealth will assist patients who are uninsured or underinsured for screening mammography please call 216-957-2325 for financial assistance.
About the Mobile 3D Mammography Coach
- Exams take 15 minutes or less
- Receive a state-of-the-art 3D mammography exam from a specialty trained Registered Mammography Technologist at MetroHealth
- The same technology used at all MetroHealth Breast Imaging sites
Why Mammograms Matter
- Mammograms save lives
- Mammograms can detect cancer early — when most treatable — long before it can be felt
- Early detection improves odds of survival and can help avoid more extensive treatment
MetroHealth Breast Imaging Centers are accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers and the American College of Radiology.
We take the following precautions to keep you safe
- You remain in your car while you wait
- Masks are required
- We can provide one to you if you don’t have one
- A staff member will ask you some health screening questions and take your temperature
- We sanitize all touchpoints within the mammography unit following any patient encounter
- We enforce social distancing (6 feet) during your visit