- Accepted Insurance Plans
- Clinical Ethics Consultation
- Financial Services
- Important Phone Numbers
- Language Access and Communications Services
- Medical Records
- Medicare and Care Partners Value Based Initiatives
- Mobile Unit for Enrollment Outreach
- Office of Patient Experience
- Parking at Main Campus
- Patient Bill of Rights and Responsibilities
- Pricing Transparency
- Public Health Programs
- Spiritual Care
- Visitation Policy
Out of Network Insurance Plans
Important: Thank you for choosing The MetroHealth System for your healthcare needs. Although we welcome most insurances, there are some specific payer benefit plans that may consider certain hospitals and providers to be out of network.
Please understand that the below insurance products are currently considered Out-of-Network for MetroHealth and its Providers. If you are covered under the below benefit plans, you may have no coverage or a higher out of pocket expense if you do not receive services within your designated network. Be sure to contact your insurance company to verify your benefits coverage and network access, because those are specific to you. Please be aware, change sometimes occurs over time, so even if you have the same payer, you should always confirm your benefit coverage and network requirements for desired healthcare services. If you would like further assistance after checking those facts, we encourage you to also contact MetroHealth’s Pre-Service Center, which has representatives that will assist you with estimates based on the services you require.
Please call 216-957-2325 Option 3.
Out of Network
- Anthem-University Hospital Employee Plan
- Humana-Cleveland Clinic Foundation Only
- MedFlex-University Hospital Only
- MediBlue Prime Select HMO-Cleveland Clinic Foundation Only
- Medical Mutual-Mercy Plus Plan
- Oscar-Cleveland Clinic Foundation Only
- Paramount Elite
- SC Connect
There is no rating available for this provider for one of two reasons: he or she does not see patients, or has not received the minimum number of patient survey responses.