- Community and Economic Development
- MetroHealth Community Health Centers (MHCHC)
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Community Sponsorship Guidelines
- Meet Our Sheroes
- MH Community Access Center
- Public Health Programs
- Safe Sleep Heroes
- Summer Meal Program for Kids
Public Health Programs
The ambulatory network is responsible for the development and management of population-based programs funded by grants, subsidies, and other sources of non-patient care revenue.
- Cuyahoga County Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Program
A federally funded food supplement and nutrition education program serving pregnant and breast-feeding women, infants younger than one year, and children up to the age of five who are at risk due to inadequate nutrition.
- Child and Family Health Services Program (CFHS)
Provides a neighborhood-based maternal/child health program, providing clinical visits and a variety of community outreach and health education services, including community health assessments and planning activities.
- Friends of Mothers and Infants (Friends of M&I)
Promotes the health and well-being of families by providing essential items for mothers and infants who are clients of the MetroHealth Center for Community Health.
Division of Public Health Services Administrative Offices
MetroHealth Center for Community Health
5202 Memphis Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44144
There is no rating available for this provider for one of two reasons: he or she does not see patients, or has not received the minimum number of patient survey responses.