Note: Review these instructions before proceeding. Steps 1-3 can only be accomplished from your mobile device.
Instructions on setting up Epic Haiku/Canto on your personal mobile device:
1. Install the Epic Haiku/Canto app on your mobile device from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
2. Depending on the app that you have installed, click the appropriate app configuration link below from the browser on your mobile device.
3. Log into the app with your Epic credentials.
- A message will display indicating that your device is not yet registered.
4. Send an email from your MetroHealth email to [email protected] with the following information.
- Your Name: (Your name)
- Mobile App: (Haiku or Canto)
- App Installation Type: (New device, Additional device, Reinstall on an existing device or Device replacing old/lost device)
- Last Four of SSN: (1234)
- Birth month and day: (MM-DD)
Once your request has been processed, you will be notified via email that your device has been registered and activated. You can then begin to use the app.
NOTE: For security purposes, you may be contacted for additional verification information delaying the activation of your device, if any of the following occurs.
- A match for your device cannot be found in Epic.
- Information in your email is missing or does not match our records.
- If your verification email does not come from your MetroHealth email account, your request will not be processed.
If the app is ever uninstalled and reinstalled on your device, you will need to repeat the instructions above to register and activate the new installation.