Main Campus Emergency Department Entrance Construction
Just as our new MetroHealth hospital is changing the Cleveland skyline, a new walkway from the new main campus hospital to the Emergency Department (ED) is about to take shape, affecting the traffic pattern on Scranton Road.
Beginning July 7 through late September, both northbound lanes of Scranton Road between Southpoint Drive and just past the ED entrance will be closed. The remaining two lanes will be used for both north- and southbound traffic. MetroHealth Police will help direct traffic during busy times. Closings and detours will be clearly posted.
Planning your visit:
- Please allow extra travel time for scheduled appointments.
- Emergencies are still emergencies. The entrance remains available for emergency services only.
- Valet parking and drop offs will be available at ED entrance for emergency visits only.
- All outpatient appointments and procedures should use the Main Campus/Towers entrance for drop off and pickup.
- Valet parking is available for outpatient services at the Main Campus entrance.
- Visitor parking continues to be available at Southpoint lot, North Garage and Plaza Garage.