Comprehensive Women’s Care Located Close to Home
Complete Care for Every Stage of Your Life.
MetroHealth’s Parma Medical Center now offers comprehensive women’s health care. You can trust your care to MetroHealth.
MetroHealth has a nationally recognized Maternal Fetal Medicine program for high-risk patients. Parma Medical Center houses our Reproductive Endocrine Program for those trying to become pregnant.
Keeping You Safe
MetroHealth is beginning to see more patients in person again, because in many cases, it’s the only way to provide the care you need. We are taking every possible precaution to keep you safe when you visit MetroHealth.
We have implemented the following safety measures at all campuses and health centers, including:
- Checking all patients and visitors for fever and respiratory symptoms
- Requiring everyone to wear a mask for the length of their visit
- Ensuring patients stay a safe distance from each other in waiting rooms and other areas
- Disinfecting all areas thoroughly and often
- Limiting visitors
- Allowing only those patients who need medically necessary assistance to bring one adult support person
- Scheduling in-person visits only when it is the best option for the patient
- Continuing to use telehealth options whenever possible
Our team of physicians at Parma Medical Center includes:
- Maternal/Fetal Medicine specialists
- Gynecology Oncologists
- High-risk ultrasound specialists
- Infertility specialists
- Physician’s assistants
Our Doctors / Providers at Parma Medical Center
To schedule your OB-GYN appointment at the Parma Medical Center, fill out the form above and one of our staff will get back in touch with you shortly.
For more information about OB-GYN services at MetroHealth, visit metrohealth.org/obgyn.