- Advanced Practice Registered Nursing
- American Heart Association Training
- Continuing Medical Education
- Daniel K Lewis Administrative Fellowship
- The Harold H. Brittingham Memorial Library
- Professional Affairs and Medical Staff Officers
- Simulation Center
- The Chester Summer Scholars Program
American Heart Association Training
We provide courses in CPR/AED and First Aid for Laypersons as well as BLS HCP, ACLS, PALS and PEARS for healthcare providers. Our courses are taught according to AHA 2015 Guidelines.
Our highly qualified staff of instructors provides nationally recognized American Heart Association courses:
For Healthcare Providers
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Pediatric Emergency Assessment Recognition and Stabilization (PEARS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
For Lay Rescuers, Child Care Providers & All Work Place Staff
- Heartsaver® First Aid with CPR and AED
- Family & Friends CPR
- Infant CPR Program
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS and PALS and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association, and any fees charges for such a course do not represent income to the Association.
There is no rating available for this provider for one of two reasons: he or she does not see patients, or has not received the minimum number of patient survey responses.