- Our Team
- Center for Clinical Informatics Research and Education
- Center for Health Care Research and Policy
- Center for Reducing Health Disparities
- Biostatistics and Data Sciences
- Current Research Projects
- Employment Opportunities
- News and Events
- Pilot Grant Programs
- Scholarly Activity
- Seminar Series
Center for Health Care Research and Policy
A Note from the Director
On January 2, 2020, I became the Director of the Center for Health Care Research and Policy (CHRP) at The MetroHealth System. This is one of three centers comprising the MetroHealth’s new Population Health Research Institute. I am especially thankful to Randall Cebul MD who established, developed, and led the Case Western Reserve University Center for Health Care Research and Policy at The MetroHealth System into its nationally recognized role today, and to Douglas Einstadter MD, MPH who served as the interim Director of the Center for Health Care Research and Policy over the last few years.
The Center for Health Care Research and Policy’s mission is to:
- improve the health of the public by conducting research that improves access to health care, increases the quality and value of health care services, and informs health policy and practice; and
- lead education and training programs that promote these goals.
I look forward to partnering with faculty and other stakeholders as we begin a strategic planning process as part of the new MetroHealth Population Health Research Institute.
Shari Bolen MD, MPH
Director, Center for Health Care Research and Policy, CWRU at The MetroHealth System
Director, Population Health Research Institute, The MetroHealth System
Director, Cardiovascular Disease Programs, Better Health Partnership
There is no rating available for this provider for one of two reasons: he or she does not see patients, or has not received the minimum number of patient survey responses.