Free walk-in pregnancy tests are available at our Main Campus OBGYN Clinic (located in the Women & Children’s Pavilion).
- Testing is available for all women (new and existing patients).
- Insurance is not required.
- No appointment is needed.
- Results are confidential.
If you think you might be pregnant, visit us at Main Campus so you can know for sure.
When you arrive, let the front desk know you would like to have a free pregnancy test. You may be asked to wait a short time until a medical assistant is available to help you.
Questions? Call 216-778-2268.
- Positive - we can help you plan your prenatal care, answer any questions and discuss any other health care needs.
- Negative - we can help you arrange any needed follow up.
Good medical care starting early in your pregnancy will lead to a healthier baby and a healthier you. Our compassionate pregnancy specialists are eager to answer your questions.
- Free and confidential pregnancy testing with no appointment necessary. Find out your results in minutes.
- Immediate provider referral. You can select from our list of experienced physicians and nurse practitioners. We can even help schedule your first appointment.
- Financial Counseling - our counselors help you determine if you qualify for Medicaid or other financial assistance. We can help with application paperwork. Se habla español.
- Free prenatal education classes including childbirth education, parenting, breast feeding classes and Daddy Boot Camp.