MetroHealth N.E.T. stands for Now, Every day, Tomorrow (N.E.T.). As an affiliated committee of The MetroHealth Foundation Board, this group of young-professional, civically minded leaders are committed to advancing The MetroHealth System's mission, expanding the network of members, and creating a culture of philanthropic support.
Our mission is to leverage the resources of the emerging professionals community to promote and sustain MetroHealth initiatives to create a healthier Northeast Ohio community.
Interested in learning more about N.E.T. upcoming events? Contact Chantel Tolbert at [email protected] or 440-592-1397.
- Arts in Medicine
- Office of Opioid Safety
- MetroHealth Simulation Center (SIM Center)
- Doctors (and other Health Professionals) On The Street Program (DOTS)
- Pediatric Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Program (PM&R)
- Community Advocacy Program (CAP): Re-entry Program
- MetroHealth Pediatric Wellness Center - Supporting by covering the cost of kids to run in local races, providing incentives and volunteering.
- Reach Out & Read - Acquiring new and gently used books to be given to MetroHealth pediatric patients at clinic appointments.
- Trauma Survivors Network - Supporting their "We Got You Covered Campaign" for trauma patients and their families (blankets, tote bags, chapsticks, water bottles).
- MetroHealth N.E.T. Fast Pitch
Questions about MetroHealth N.E.T.? Contact The MetroHealth Foundation at 216-778-5665.