MetroHealth N.E.T. stands for Now, Every day, Tomorrow (N.E.T.). As an affiliated committee of The MetroHealth Foundation Board, this group of young-professional, civically minded leaders are committed to advancing The MetroHealth System's mission, expanding the network of members, and creating a culture of philanthropic support.
Our mission is to leverage the resources of the emerging professionals community to promote and sustain MetroHealth initiatives to create a healthier Northeast Ohio community.
For information about joining MetroHealth N.E.T. click here.
Current Projects & Events
2019 Raising the NETs Tournament Registration Is Now Open
Saturday, July 13, 2019
Registration opens at 10 a.m.
Tournament begins at 11 a.m.
34650 Melinz Pkwy, Eastlake, OH 44095
In its sixth year, the annual volleyball tournament is N.E.T.'s signature event. Teams will spend the afternoon in friendly competition, while raising money for MetroHealth programs.
2018 Raising the N.E.T.s Volleyball Tournament
Interested in learning more about N.E.T. upcoming events? Contact Laurie Wise-Maher at [email protected] or 440-592-1397.
- Arts in Medicine
- Office of Opioid Safety
- MetroHealth Simulation Center (SIM Center)
- Doctors (and other Health Professionals) On The Street Program (DOTS)
- Pediatric Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Program (PM&R)
- Community Advocacy Program (CAP): Re-entry Program
- MetroHealth Pediatric Wellness Center - Supporting by covering the cost of kids to run in local races, providing incentives and volunteering.
- Reach Out & Read - Acquiring new and gently used books to be given to MetroHealth pediatric patients at clinic appointments.
- Trauma Survivors Network - Supporting their "We Got You Covered Campaign" for trauma patients and their families (blankets, tote bags, chapsticks, water bottles).
- MetroHealth N.E.T. Fast Pitch
Questions about MetroHealth N.E.T.? Contact Laurie Wise-Maher at [email protected] or 440-592-1397.