MetroHealth N.E.T. stands for Now, Every day, Tomorrow (N.E.T.). As an affiliated committee of The MetroHealth Foundation Board, this group of young-professional, civically minded leaders are committed to advancing The MetroHealth System's mission, expanding the network of members, and creating a culture of philanthropic support.
Our mission is to leverage the resources of the emerging professionals community to promote and sustain MetroHealth initiatives to create a healthier Northeast Ohio community.
For information about joining MetroHealth N.E.T. click here.
Current Projects & Events
Raising the NETs raises nearly $15,000 for MetroHealth
Eighteen teams braved the hot sun on Saturday, July 13, to participate in the 6th Annual Raising the NETs for MetroHealth Volleyball Tournament. The signature fundraising event of MetroHealth N.E.T., held at Force-Sports in Eastlake, raised nearly $15,000 for the MetroHealth Transformation.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Fifth Third Bank
Universal Creative Concepts
Interested in learning more about N.E.T. upcoming events? Contact Laurie Wise-Maher at [email protected] or 440-592-1397.
- Arts in Medicine
- Office of Opioid Safety
- MetroHealth Simulation Center (SIM Center)
- Doctors (and other Health Professionals) On The Street Program (DOTS)
- Pediatric Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Program (PM&R)
- Community Advocacy Program (CAP): Re-entry Program
- MetroHealth Pediatric Wellness Center - Supporting by covering the cost of kids to run in local races, providing incentives and volunteering.
- Reach Out & Read - Acquiring new and gently used books to be given to MetroHealth pediatric patients at clinic appointments.
- Trauma Survivors Network - Supporting their "We Got You Covered Campaign" for trauma patients and their families (blankets, tote bags, chapsticks, water bottles).
- MetroHealth N.E.T. Fast Pitch
Questions about MetroHealth N.E.T.? Contact Laurie Wise-Maher at [email protected] or 440-592-1397.