Patient Financial Services
Thank you for choosing The MetroHealth System as your health care provider. MetroHealth and the government both sponsor programs to enable you to receive the highest quality of care, even if you may not be able to afford it. Our Patient Financial Services staff is dedicated to providing you with superior customer service. Pay bills online, view statements, schedule appointments, refill prescriptions, and more.
NOTE: Online bill pay has moved to MyChart. Click here to access the previous online bill pay system.
For questions related to insurance or program enrollment, please contact the Financial Eligibility Team at 216-957-2325 Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Call 216-957-3250 or toll-free 877-509-0597 Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. or Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Email [email protected]. We will respond within four business days.
- In Person
To speak with a representative in person about your statement, visit our Financial Clearance Center Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
We are located at:
MetroHealth Medical Center
Outpatient Plaza, Room 1100
2500 MetroHealth Dr.
Cleveland, Ohio 44109
- Send Mail: Submit your questions in writing or to request our assistance, address all correspondence, including payments, to:
The MetroHealth System
P.O. Box 931703
Cleveland, Ohio 44193
When sending payments, please include the bottom portion of your statement along with a check, money order, or MasterCard, Visa, or Discover Card information.
- To better inform our patients, The MetroHealth System provides a price list containing our charges for room and board, emergency department, operating room, delivery room, physical therapy, and other procedures.
- The hospital's charges are the same for all patients, but a patient's responsibility may vary, depending on payment plans negotiated with individual health insurers.
- Uninsured or underinsured patients should consult with our admitting and billing staff to determine whether they qualify for discounts.
- View Current Hospital Charges [PDF]
You might need to download rel="noopener noreferrer" a free version of Adobe Reader to view and print the document.
For Insured and Self Pay Patients
Knowing and understanding your health care coverage and expenses can be complicated… MetroHealth rel="noopener noreferrer" is here to help.
- My Cost Estimator
This online tool is designed to estimate your out-of-pocket expenses on future scheduled services. We generate an estimate of the charges for your service, which includes how much your insurance will pay and how much the insurance company has told us that you will owe.
- Contact Us
If you have questions about your estimate or do not see your insurance listed, we can help. Please call 216-957-2325 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Additional Tools for Insured Patients
Below are links to online tools provided by insurance companies to their members. Use the information to make cost effective decisions regarding coverage and your estimated out of pocket expenses.
Please Note: As a member, you must first register with your health plan. Follow the instructions on the web link provided below. For questions on how to navigate these tools, please contact the number provided on your health plan identification card rel="noopener noreferrer" or the number provided on the website.