LAST UPDATED APRIL 1, 2021
Registration and an appointment is required to receive the vaccine.
- Vaccination eligibility is currently limited to people who are *16 years and older.
- Vaccinations are available by appointment only.
- You DO NOT have to be a MetroHealth patient to schedule an appointment.
- Your second dose will be scheduled at the time of the first dose.
*16- and 17-year olds
- Pfizer is the only vaccine currently approved for age 16-17.
- You must schedule at Northfield or Pearl Road Drive-Thru.
- A parent or guardian must be present for a 16-17 year old to be vaccinated.
Broadway Health Center
6835 Broadway Avenue - Click for Location
Please park and enter through the main, front entrance. Check in at the WIC registration desk.
Cleveland Heights Medical Center
10 Severance Circle - Click for Location
Please park and enter through the West Entrance. Check in at the desk on the first floor, then proceed to the vaccine clinic on the second floor.
Northfield Road MASS VACCINATION SITE in Maple Heights
5398 Northfield Road - Click for Location
This vaccine clinic is located in a shopping center off of Northfield Road in the former Southgate USA shopping site. The entrance is identified with a MetroHealth banner above it. Park and use the left doors to enter the clinic. There is a quick check-in once you enter the building, and then you will be directed to the vaccination station. Please be sure to wear short sleeves or loose clothing so your arm is easy to get to for the shot.
Parma Medical Center
12301 Snow Road - Click for Location
Please park and enter through the East Entrance. Check in at the desk to the right.
Pearl Road Entrance DRIVE-THRU SITE in Old Brooklyn
4371 Pearl Road - Click for location
This vaccine clinic is located in the parking lot of the MCPC Building. This is a drive-thru clinic, so please stay in your vehicle and follow the traffic controllers when you arrive. Please be sure to wear short sleeves or loose clothing so your arm is easy to get to for the shot.