Clinic Vaccination Locations
LAST UPDATED JULY 8, 2021
Please check the registration schedule for clinic availability.
COVID-19 vaccines are now available by appointment or walk-in at any of our convenient pharmacy locations!
For the Moderna vaccine, please call 216-778-6100 to schedule an appointment.
- You DO NOT have to be a MetroHealth patient to schedule an appointment.
- Pfizer is approved for anyone 12 years or older. Moderna is approved for anyone 18 years and older.
- Minors who are 12 - 17 (Pfizer only)*:
- Must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Must complete a registration/consent form and bring it to the appointment.
- Both Pfizer and Moderna require two doses. You will be scheduled for your second dose when you receive your first.
- Bring a photo ID to your appointment.
- Insurance is not required. If you do not have insurance, select No Insurance at the bottom of the list on the scheduling page.
- There is no out-of-pocket cost to anyone. The federal government provides the vaccine free of charge to everyone living in the United States. The cost of administering the vaccine will be billed to your insurance company, Medicare or Medicaid. If you are a Medicare patient, please bring your Red, White and Blue Medicare card, which Medicare requires.
*Children ages 16 and 17 who are not emancipated must have parental or legal guardian consent for any vaccine. A parent or legal guardian generally should accompany the minor to receive the vaccine, unless the administration of the vaccine occurs in a physician’s office, school-based or school-associated clinic setting or similar setting.
Cleveland (Lincoln-West High School)
3202 W. 30th St., Cleveland, OH 44109. Click for directions.
Cleveland Heights (Monticello Middle School)
3665 Monticello Blvd., Cleveland Heights, 44121. Click for directions
Free parking. Bus lines: 7.
Pearl Road Entrance DRIVE-THRU SITE in Old Brooklyn
4371 Pearl Road - Click for directions
This vaccine clinic is located in the parking lot of the MCPC Building. This is a drive-thru clinic, so please stay in your vehicle and follow the traffic controllers when you arrive. Please be sure to wear short sleeves or loose clothing so your arm is easy to get to for the shot.
Shaw High School Gymnasium
15320 Euclid Ave - Click for directions
Please park and enter through the main entrance. Check in at the desk. Bus lines: 28, 28A, 37, 41, 41F.
Third Federal Savings DRIVE-THRU SITE off of Fleet Avenue
7409 Fleet Ave. - Click for directions
Enter the campus from the Fleet Avenue gate between Aetna Road and Broadway Avenue. Directional signs will be posted. Bus lines: 2, 16, 19, 76