Advanced Practice Provider Opportunities
Our Advanced Practice Providers (APP) are a team of highly-skilled professionals that positively impact the daily lives of their patients. Working in a variety of patient-care settings within our specialty areas, emergency departments and 20+ community locations, the MetroHealth APP career path includes hands-on patient care, ongoing education and skill-building opportunities as well as exposure to leading technology.
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses
- Experience required working as a provider
- Primary Care and Red Carpet Medicaid program
- Emergency Department (Family certification required)
- Acute Care certified for ICU, Trauma and Emergency General Surgery
- PMHNP (psychiatric certified) for inpatient and outpatient psychiatric patient management
- Other specialty care areas
- Neurosurgery and Trauma
- Emergency Department
- Emergency General Surgery
Employment inquiries regarding Advanced Practice Provider careers can be directed to Provider Recruitment at [email protected]
Please note that emails from outside recruitment agencies or firms will not receive a reply.